We believe that having the best of our local business community as vendors will only enhance the customer experience. We encourage vendors to apply to sell their wares and services at the Gold Hill Country Music Festival.
Vendors who support the Country, Western and Music lifestyle will get top consideration!
- Country Western Wear
- Cowboy Boots
- Western and Country Home
- Iron Works
- 4X4 Accessories
- Truck Accessories
- BBQ and Outdoor Life
GOLD HILL COUNTRY MUSIC FESTIVAL
At Saureel Vineyards
Saturday, September 4, 2021 – 12:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- GOLD HILL COUNTRY MUSIC FESTIVAL is held rain or shine. Set-up time starts at 9:00am. Vehicles must be unloaded upon arrival. Then, go park your vehicle and come back to set up your area. No vendor set up vehicles will be allowed in the venue after 11:00am.
- Vendors must remain set up until 6:00pm. No vendor vehicles will be allowed back into the venue until the vendor materials are broken down, ready to load, and authorization to enter the venue from the designated Kilt & Cork Staff member.
- 10’ x 10’ space includes two (2) Festival passes $200
- 20’ x 20’ space includes four (4) Festival passes $400
- Additional passes provided at a discount. All vendors personnel must have a pass in order to be in the venue after vendor hours are closed.
- Please provide your own pop-up shade structures, tables and chairs. You MUST stay within the boundaries of the space. This will be strictly enforced. Please clean your space before leaving.
- Vendors agree to follow all COVID-19 Safety Procedures in accordance with the El Dorado County Health Department, The State of California and the Organizers that are in effect the day of the event. Vendors that violate these safety procedures will be asked to leave the venue without refund of fees paid.
- No outside alcohol, illegal drugs, or pets permitted.
- FOOD VENDORS must obtain County Health Permit BEFORE applying with us. Call 530-621-5300.
- Items sold must be approved before the festival. This will be strictly enforced.
- California law requires all vendors to have a California Resale Number on file with the State Board of Equalization for collections of a 7.25% sales tax, where applicable. ALL LICENCES ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE VENDOR.
- Sellers agree to resume all liability for any loss or injury resulting from attendance at this event. Sellers further agree to hold the Saureel Vineyards, TLC – The Lighted Candle and Kilt & Cork LLC, it’s agents, volunteers and contractors free from liability. A signed Hold Harmless Agreement must be on file before you can set up an event.
- No refunds after August 15, 2021 No post-dated checks. MONEY ORDERS or VENMO ONLY after August 1, 2021
- The seller agrees to all of the above rules. Kilt & Cork LLC reserves the right to reject any seller.
- Your parking permit, map of venue and booth # will be emailed to you by August 31, 2021. IMPORTANT: Please place the parking permit on the dashboard of your car on the day of the event.
Event Coordinated by: Kilt & Cork LLC
Make Checks or Money Orders payable to Kilt & Cork. If requesting to Pay by Credit Card, a request to pay will be emailed to you. If requesting to pay by VENMO, a Venmo request will be texted to you.
Please check all info for accuracy before sending, Information provided will be used to create the contract for signatures.
Or DOWNLOAD FORM HERE, fill out and return with a check to:
Kilt & Cork
3296 Cambridge Rd
Cameron Park, CA 95682